- The Administrator's website uses "cookies". No changes to the browser settings on the part of the user is tantamount to consent to their use.
- The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services by the Administrator.
- Three types of "cookies" are used: "session", "permanent" and "analytical".
- "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until logging out.
- "Permanent" "cookies" are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are deleted by the user.
- "Analytical" cookies collect information on how the user uses the Administrator's website, the type of website from which the user was redirected, and the number of visits and time of the user's visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal data of the user, but is used to compile statistics.
The user has the right to decide on the access of "cookies" to his computer by selecting them in advance in his browser window. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Data storage period
We store your personal data only for as long as it is usually necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or as required by applicable law.
The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you believe that the Administrator processes your personal data in an inappropriate way, you can contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.